- Our shop minimum is $100, meaning no tattoo is less than this. Artists hourly rate ranges from $180-200 an hour.
- We can offer estimates for smaller pieces. For larger projects it’s best to chat with your artists during a scheduled consultation to talk about pricing.
- Each tattoo is priced based on the amount of time the artist spends tattooing. For small tattoos, or tattoos that take less than an hour, the artist will take size, color, and detail into account when pricing the tattoo.
- Quotes or pricing estimates for your tattoo are just that, estimates! The best way to get an accurate idea of how much your tattoo may be is by having a consultation with your artist first. We are always happy to chat about a budget you may have to see what we can do together that works for you!
All deposits are non-refundable.
We require a 72-hour notice if an appointment needs to be cancelled or rescheduled. If last-minute, another deposit will be needed in order to reschedule the appointment.
A deposit is required in order to book an appointment.
Deposits range from $50-200 depending on the appointment!
•A $50 deposit is required for ANY tattoo appointment! Consultations do not require a deposit, they are free of charge.
•If there are multiple people getting tattoos, we may ask for everyone to put down each of their own deposit!
•If you have an appointment, a deposit is required. If you did not put down a deposit, your appointment is NOT finalized.
•For appointments booked more than 3 months in advance, we may ask for a larger deposit ($150-$200). This is what holds your spot in the artists calendar!
All deposits are taken off the final cost of your tattoo!
☺and once again for the people in the back☺
….ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
This is a complicated question, and it’s difficult to give an estimate before the tattoo design is finished and sized on the body.
For a specific estimate prior to your tattoo appointment, ask your artist at the end of your consultation, once both you and the artist have a clear idea of the final design and scale of the piece.
Factors on how long a tattoo takes include the size, the level of detail, the thickness of the line, any color and/or shading, and the placement on the body.
- For larger pieces, your artist will schedule an Art Check approximately 2-7 days prior to your tattoo appointment. This is essentially the artist’s “due date”, and is your opportunity to make any changes and ask any questions you may have.
- For smaller pieces, your appointment will be booked with plenty of time for you and the artist to go over the design they have prepared, and for you to make any changes or ask any questions prior to sitting down in the chair.
- We ask that clients respect the hard work of our artists and do not take those designs elsewhere or post online without express permission from the artist in question.
Get a good night’s sleep, eat a healthy meal before you arrive, and stay hydrated!
Clients are welcome to bring snacks/drinks with them to their appointments, though we do ask that all eating/drinking is done during breaks to maintain the safety of everyone in the building.
Avoid alcohol, weed, drugs, and excess caffeine on the day of your appointment.
We do not recommend getting tattooed hungover, as the experience will be more painful than necessary and the piece may not heal as well afterwards!
Tattooing is a part of the service industry. Just as you would at a restaurant or barbershop, tattoo artists deserve to be paid for their expertise!
Tips range anywhere from 20-30%, though every little bit helps. Thank you!
That is entirely up to you! While each of our artists specialize in certain styles, we love expanding our artistic range! Check out our Artists Page or our Instagram Account for more information and to see examples of each artist’s work!
Feeling lucky? If you do not have a preferred artist, use this form and our Shop Manager will help point you in the right direction!