- The shop minimum is $100, no tattoo is less than this.
- Artists hourly rate ranges from $180-200 /hr.
- For smaller tattoos, an estimate per the piece is possible.
- For larger /more detailed tattoos, it’s best to schedule a consultation to discuss pricing.
- We are always happy to chat about your budget & do our best to remain fair and transparent on the cost of your tattoo!
All deposits are non-refundable.
A minimum 72-hour notice is required if an appointment needs to be rescheduled.
If less than a 72-hour notice is given to change the appointment, a new deposit will be required to remain on the books.
A deposit is required in order to book an appointment.
If you did not put down a deposit, your appointment is NOT finalized.
All deposits are taken off the final cost of your tattoo!
Whether your celebrating or remembering, we gladly book groups, they do take some extra footwork to organize though!
Depending on the size of your group and tattoo(s) your are looking for, we may split you up between artists (or our sister shop Nomad Society!) to be efficient.
Please read the following carefully as it helps us expedite the booking process and stay as organized as possible:
- If you are looking to 100% matching tattoos
- Please fill out ONE form with the amount of people, size, placement, and your availability. Please be as specific as possible. There will only be one design drawn. Slight sizing/placement differences are fine!
- Each person will need to leave their own deposit if working with different artists. If working with one artist, only one deposit may be needed.
- If you are each looking for a DIFFERENT tattoo:
- Please have each person fill out their own form and reference ONE persons’ name i.e. “I’m in Velma Dinkley’s group for 11/14!” This way we can be sure to link your forms somehow.
- We typically will try to pair you each with a different artist if possible.
- Keep in mind if only working with one artist, they will need to set up/break down their station for each person, meaning y’all could be in the shop for a bit!
Other things to note:
- Have the total number in your group when you begin to reach out. Adding additional members is not a guarantee once y’all are booked.
- Please be specific in your availability. If you’re in Savannah for the weekend but have tours, dinners, beach etc planned please do not include those days in your availability.
- If your are going to the pool/beach: we cannot tattoo you if you are sunburned. We do not recommend being in sun or water for at least a couple weeks after you get tattooed.
- Be respectful of other clients & artists with their space and level of noise.
Depending on our request volume, we usually respond to requests within 2 days! From there an artist reviews the request, and we reach out to get you booked. Sometimes this is about a week, but often times much quicker! Artists usually review their requests on their days ‘off’ since they are tattooing during shop hours.
We review each and every appointment request by hand with care to be sure you are paired with the best fit artist for your vision.
No appointment is booked without an artist reviewing the request–this is to be sure your appointment doesn’t need a consultation and is booked for the appropriate amount of time.
Our counter staff works hard to book folks as quickly as possible. Please give the shop a call if you are wondering if we received your request, or want to check in on the status!
We always do our best to make your tattoo vision come to life!
Sometimes, going too small can lead to your tattoo not holding up well over time.
The artists will always advise on how small they are comfortable going; sometimes simplifying the design is necessary to achieve the size you may desire.
It just depends! The artist, placement, size and content are all factors in how long your tattoo may take.
We always try to include extra time in your appointment slot for any minor adjustments and sizing/placement.
You are only charged for your active tattoo time, not the drawing, prep, stencil and other work your artist does before your tattoo!
Wear something comfy, be sure to hydrate and eat something nourishing before your appointment!
Excess of caffeine, lack of sleep, being hungover etc. can all make your tattoo experience less than desirable.
You’re welcome to bring a drink and snacks, we always have water and some snacks on hand just in case!
Please refrain from eating/drinking while being tattooed, we are happy to take breaks when you need one.
Tattooing is a part of the service industry, and many of the artists work hours happen way before your scheduled appointment.
Just as you would at a restaurant, barbershop, salon etc. tipping a tattoo artists is showing them you appreciate their expertise and service!
Tips range anywhere from 20-30%, or what you feel comfortable with!
- For larger appointments, some artists will schedule an Art Check and/or send out your drawing before the appointment so any edits can be made prior to your appointment.
- Not all artists do art checks or send out drawings before hand.
- We ask that you respect the time, creativity and work the artists put into your tattoo and do not share designs elsewhere or post online without express permission from the artist.