- Mask are required
- Masks must cover the nose and the mouth and be worn properly at all times in the shop. No exceptions!
- If at all possible, PLEASE come to your appointment by yourself
- If you do bring a second person we expect them to wait in our lobby the entire time. No exceptions!
- Other than the person getting tattooed we will not let anyone in or around the artist stations. This is for the safety of our crew as well as our clients.
- In general, please be mindful of social distancing! Yes, our lobby is super comfy, but try and respect others space.
- If you are part of a group, or if there are already clients waiting, we may ask you to wait outside or take a walk around our cute neighborhood!
For the safety of our clients and artists, Riverside is following and exceeding all CDC requirements and recommendations. In addition to our already high levels of infection control, we have increased our standards and policies to maintain the safest tattoo environment during this time.
We will require all artists and clients to wear masks at all times when inside the studio. We ask that clients bring their own mask, or other appropriate face covering, to their appointment.
We ask that clients do not bring any additional guests to their appointment. For the safety of everyone in the studio, we will turn you away if you are presenting any symptoms, such as coughing, or fail to wear an appropriate face covering to your appointment.
Please feel free to contact us directly here with any questions you may have about safety procedures practiced in the studio!